to the seasonal nature of seed Species lists throughout the website are
indicative of seed we can supply. Therefore we encourage you to always
contact us regards availability and prices before you order. If you
can't find what you are looking for please ask, if we donít stock it we
will do our best to source it for you and or offer suitable
- Prices quoted are ex store in Australian
- All packed seed is sold on a net weight basis
- Quantities higher than 250grams are sold at the
- Quantities lower than 250grams
are sold at the gram rate
- A minimum gram rate applies to
all seed varying between 4-25grams dependant on the species.
- The minimum total order is $50
- F.O.B & C.I.F prices
are available on request
- To be specified and paid for by the receiver.
payment electronic funds transfer also accepted major credit cards with
a 2% surcharge, cheques and money orders
approved credit account customers, terms are strictly 30 days.
may be charged at current bank rates for overdue
We warrant that all seeds sold
are true to description. However, we give no
warranty, express or implied, as to the
productiveness of any seeds we sell. The extent of our liability is
always limited to replacement of seeds. The purchaser accepts these
terms when an order is placed.
is not included in cost. Insurance can be arranged on request at an
- Kimseed International Pty Ltd is licensed to export
- Many countries require Import and Phytosanitary
Certificates. Whilst we can arrange for them it is the customersí
responsibility to determine if they are required and cover the costs.
- Payment is required up front for all International
IS A WHOLESALE COMPANY THUS OPERATES A $50 MINIMUM PURCHASE POLICY ON